Collage















Some fellow artists and I will be having a little collage afternoon at a friends Art Gallery. Hopefully the graphic is somewhat readable. I made it using photoshop and I was pretty happy with the look of it. I keep on wanting to make more professional graphics. It would be nice to design stuff like this for a living, but that's still off in the future. But, until then, I shall keep on keepin' on with little projects here and there.

The collage event itself is put on by the 11th ave. art collective. It's another event to allow us to try and flex our creative muscles. If you, the reader, are interested in this art group.......the website is here.

Today I got the chance to go into the SOIL lab and play around with MAX. It was a fun little romp through audio processing. I got to teach a little bit of the MAX aswell.
FUN!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Aphex Twin Interview

WEIRDCORE tAlk

NEW track "Next To"