Einstein


Last night I went to a discussion on whether or not Einstein's was right with his theories. It was a thought provoking night and I wanted to learn more about Einstein afterwords. I was really curious about a certain part of the discussion where the talk went into "space-time" and how time can be bent. I felt a bit in disbelief in the whole thing. But, I'm totally curious to see where they were going with this idea. The guy giving the discussion talked about how an atomic clock on earth would end up having a different time than an atomic clock orbiting in space. It seemed to me that this would have more to do with the object or mechanism than whether or not time was "bending". But, I really don't know all of the details. I don't really want to believe that it's true though. I feel that their should be a constant, universal time that we all exist in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Aphex Twin Interview

WEIRDCORE tAlk