Street Art


I find myself wanting to draw on anything and everything. There are many walls, signs, boxes, and other objects that call me to put something on them. At this point I haven't done much of this kind of art, but it feels like the city needs more of it. I think it would colour our city so nicely. We need to be surprized by what we see in our city, not bored or annoyed by the big box stores.

I really want to approach businesses and ask them if they would allow me to make interesting paintings on their walls. I want to pick out a few places were I really feel like something needs to be there and then talk to those owners and convince them that they need to let me do it. Or i could just sneak in and do it ;)

I should also mention the graphic above was found on the wonderful street art website woostercollective.com
That's my thought for now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Aphex Twin Interview

WEIRDCORE tAlk