iPod Cult

I just recently joined the cult of the iPod. Actually, I'm waiting for it to come in the mail, but when it does I'll be a full on audiofile. I've been looking into all the cool stuff I'm eventually going to get to do. I'm curious about the whole podcasting world. It would be nice to get into doing alittle one of my own, but I'm not sure how much work that takes to get started. I'm sure I'll learn all this stuff over the next few months of owning my little audio device.

I havn't been adding to much to this blog as of late, but I'm sure there really aint much of a readership. So, it's fine if I don't add to this regularly. I'll just wait for the first few complaints that I havn't "blogged" in awhile.

Comments

Kyall said…
oh no, the ipod cult has hit again.

I secretly desire to join your cult, but I'm worried about all the purple juice I've heard one has to consume.

that and I'm a geek and most of my songs won't play on it without ripping all my CDs again.. yikes...

Popular posts from this blog

New Aphex Twin Interview

WEIRDCORE tAlk